I’m working on two books devoted to “flexagons” and “containers”  – if you have an original design you’d like considering, please send me images.

Below a flexagon (or more correctly, a “flipper”?) I’ve discovered, please let me know if you’ve seen it before?



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *